6-12-22: Student Poster spot assignments have been posted!
6-12-22: Student Oral Presentations timeslots have been posted!
6/3/22: All students are invited to display a poster – please email us your poster title and authors by June 10th so we can assign your poster spot.
Poster preparation instructions:
- Posters should be printed as 70cm (width) x 90 cm (height)
- Authors are free to create their own poster design; there are no particular style requirements
- Posters should be mounted to your assigned poster wall on Thursday morning (June 16) before the program starts
- Fixation material will be provided onsite
Participants will have the opportunity to present their work and research and discuss it with the SSNR2022 community. Students with full contributions will be given the possibility for oral presentations and/or send full contributions (2-page abstracts) that will be included into the Proceedings. A sample abstract template can be downloaded here: (.docx). The deadline for sending the full contributions is May 31, 2022.
Contributions should be focused on your main PhD/research activity. If you want, you may give special relevance to the aspects that you consider better match with SSNR2022 topics.
Student Oral Presentation instructions:
- The Organization Committee will notify students selected for oral presentations on June 9th, 2022.
- Student oral presentations are tentatively scheduled for 12 minutes followed by 3 minutes of questions